Unskinny Boppy is a home, garden, DIY and interior design blog that features a considerable amount of do-it-yourself home projects that appeals to the weekend warrior audience. Also included in the content are travel tips, party decorating ideas, holiday decor, gardening ideas, photography tricks and anecdotes from motherhood.
Readership began to skyrocket after this tutorial on taking a glowing Christmas tree photo went viral on Pinterest in November of 2011. The next five years would see the rise of online visual influencers, and Beth has stayed at the top of her niche.
The blog demographic consists primarily of well-educated American and Canadian women between the ages of 30-65 years of age who own their own homes and enjoy decorating and design projects. Most are married with children under 18 years of age.
By the Numbers
As of July 1, 2017, here is an overview of Unskinny Boppy’s social media and blog stats:
- 139,200 Pinterest followers
- 22,100 facebook fans
- 2,420 twitter followers
- In 5,500 G+ circles
- 6,900 Instagram followers
- 4,510 E-mail Subscribers
- Average Monthly Blog Pageviews: 150,000 / month (with Q4 getting upwards of 300k)
- Average Unique Blog Users: 120,000
- Average Daily Pinterest Impressions: 471,225
- Average Daily Pinterest Viewers: 322,205
- Average Monthly Pinterest Views: 7,937,338
For sponsored posts and social media advertising rates,
please contact Beth.
Beth’s home design projects and ideas have been featured on several popular websites including:
- Country Living (1, 2, 3, 4)
- Better Homes and Gardens (1, 2, 3)
- Good Housekeeping (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- House Beautiful
- DIY Network
- HGTV Gardens
- Pottery Barn
- The Huffington Post (1, 2, 3)
- AL.com/The Birmingham News
- Apartment Therapy (1, 2, 3)
- BobVila.com (1, 2,)
- Buzzfeed (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Find all the magazines that have published Beth’s photos and articles here.
Other collaborative blogging experience includes:
- 2016 Behr Designer Stories contributor
- 2013-2014 True Value Blog Squad
- 2012-2013 contributor at Mohawk Homescapes,
- Featured on AL.com/The Birmingham News “Cool Spaces” series in September 2014.
- Atlanta Country Living Fair: 2013 Main Stage Presenter
- Better Homes and Gardens Pinning Pro (exclusive Pinterest board collaborator with BHG)
- 2014 and 2016 Presenter at The Haven Conference, a large DIY and Home Blogger conference in Atlanta. (Session Topic: Photo editing with Adobe Lightroom)
- Provided exclusive media coverage for the HGTV Smart Home in Nashville, TN
- B-Metro Magazine blog team member, offering social media remotes for the Birmingham Parade of Homes and the Greater Birmingham Association of Home Builders Remodeling Expo
- Founding Member of PopSugar Select Homes
- Co-Admin of Alabama Bloggers Facebook Group (320+ local members)
Brand Relationships and Sponsored Posts
Beth has provided sponsored blog content and social media marketing for an extensive number of home and garden brands, including:
- eBay Influencers
- Adobe (Lightroom, Voice and Creative Cloud Photography Plan)
- Duluth Trading Co.
- Michaels Stores
- Balsam Hill
- True Value Hardware
- Mohawk Home
- Southern Living Plant Collection
- David Austin Roses
- Colorblends Flower Bulbs
- Click here to view a listing of sponsored blog content.
If you have any questions or would like pricing information regarding sponsored posts or giveaways, please feel free to send an email.