Happy thoughts from our Zen Life clients
Here are a few of the services I can provide:
- Brighten and sharpen pictures
- Make colors pop!
- Noise removal
- White balancing
- Straighten crooked images
- Renaming photos for SEO
- Resizing images for web
- Adjust uneven lighting or odd color casts
- Touch up portraits- teeth whitening, skin smoothing, iris enhancements, blemish removal, etc.
- Airbrush out unwanted parts of the photo
- Remove distortion from wide-angle lenses
- Create a crisp, white background for product shots
- Resize images to 300 dpi when magazines come calling
- Create beautiful social media graphics with text overlay for Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Less than 10 images
more than 50 images
Tips for taking better photos:
Follow these guidelines to produce better quality images that are easier to edit:
- Try to avoid over-exposed (blown out) areas. Under-exposure is better than over-exposure when editing.
- If shooting outside, avoid direct sunlight or blotchy/ dappled shade.
- Shooting in full shade with bright, natural light behind the camera is your best bet.
- If shooting indoors, try to take photos on a sunny day and diffuse the light coming through your windows.
- If possible, turn off all overhead lights and lamps to avoid an orange or yellow color cast on your pictures.
- Try to keep your ISO set at 100 for crystal clear images. If you have to bump up your ISO in a darkened room, go no higher than 640 to avoid lots of graininess and noise.
- Shoot photos in natural light without a flash. Pictures taken with a hard flash usually cannot be edited.
- If you cannot avoid using a flash, bounce it off the ceiling or use a diffuser to avoid harsh shadows.
- Use a tripod and your timer for tack-sharp images without any blur
- Please make sure your images are high resolution. Use the highest resolution JPG images possible for your camera. If possible, shoot in RAW.
PLEASE NOTE: Depending on the quality of the photo, some images will not be able to be edited. I will inspect each picture and tell you if I am not able to help you with a particular image. You will not be charged if I can not edit the image.
Visit my other websites:
The Lazy Girl's Guide to Lightroom®